Famous Last Words: A Specifically Hard Week

 This week has been challenging. Earlier last week my Grandpa passed away. I had to go to his funeral on Wednesday and I also neglected to do homework in the days prior to it. I am now getting back into my groove, but only slightly. I think the snow days and the bad weather will force me to be productive because I'll be bored all the time. I missed a couple assignments in my other class because I was distracted which kinda sucks and I need to get ahead again. Some of my teachers have been very lenient, but others haven't. I'm gonna work very hard and study hard for my upcoming tests in my Microbiology Physiology class. The last two weeks in that class have gotten hard and it takes me three times as long to get the lecture done since I'm always rewinding to hear a specific detail. On top of all of this my old roommate moved out and my new one moved in/ I had so much to clean and my old roommate took some of my stuff and left her stuff. 


My friends have been slightly distant this week. I think it could be stress, however, sometimes it makes me feel bad when they won't talk to me normal. I wonder if they are talking to their other friends normally or if it's just me and my other close friend. I do not want to add to their plate so hopeful it's only temporary and they go back to normal. If it continues to persist, I will of course offer to do whatever I can to help them. I have a feeling though as of right now they want to work through this little hump so I will keep you updated. 


(A picture of the Biz while it's icy)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a my Simple Life

Week 3 Story: The Rejection