Week 2 Reading Overview



Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Adam and Eve 

Week 4: Women and Saints

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Twenty-Two Goblins

Week 6: Santal

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: Japanese Mythology

Week 9: China Folktales 

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: Cherokee 

Week 11: Great Plains

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: Aesop's Fables 

Week 13: King Arthur

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Crane

Week 15: Librivox


I chose most of these because the topics were familiar. I think it would be really fun to retell these iconic stories with a spin on them. On Weeks 7 and 9, I was really unsure what I wanted to choose because I was pretty unfamiliar with all of the suggested topics. On weeks like this one I always like a trickster story. I also love fantasy topics as well so these kind of just fit with my interests. 



I chose this picture because of the intricate detail in it. I was reading some of the readings for Weeks 7 and 9 to get a better understand of what I amy want to write about. This picture caught my eye because as you can see there's a person coming out with rays of light coming out. The person looks like some sort of hero of some sort which looks cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a my Simple Life

Week 3 Story: The Rejection