Growth Mindset: I Regret Nothing. Nothing.

 I've had to repeat this phrase repeatedly over my short time on this Earth. Everyone has gone through hardships and struggles. Sometimes it feels like they are never ending, but in reality they do. Sometimes you have to make tough decisions. As long as they fall within your beliefs I don't feel like you should dwell on the fact you made that decision for too long. You can be putting your time and energy freaking out or obsessing over something else. 

(Cat meme from Emirates Women)

Comments

  1. Hi Jess,

    First off, I absolutely love the image! Second, I completely agree with this statement. The mistakes we have made in the past can only serve as lessons! Also, they help us grow and become better people. Whenever I think of this, I always run the thought through my head, "Can I go back in time? No. Would I want to? No, that would be boring. The present is where it's new and exciting!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a my Simple Life

Week 3 Story: The Rejection